Thursday 22 May 2008

Ornate punches - I love 'em!!


I really enjoyed making these cards...they were relatively quick and the effect is great! The design is adapted from http://docrafts.co.uk/asp/projects/project.asp?id=1437 just cos I loved this design so much. Katy Godbeer is such a talented designer.



The hardest part about these cards was lining up the punch correctly. For some reason, the Papermania punch I used didn't have a flat surface inside the punch to 'bump' the paper up to, so it was hard to make sure the punches stayed in a similar orientation, parellel to the edge of the card. This was a dissapointment from the design point of view of the punch, but with a little perseverance I won in the end and the effect was worth it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)