Thursday 5 March 2009

Es tüt mir leid - Belated Birthday


This was a very quick card I rustled up nearly a month too late *blush* for my friend in Germany - I completely forgot about her birthday and felt awful, so I tried to make it up to her by making a card and using a German sentiment.

The sentiment reads "Es tüt mir leid" (I'm sorry) and it's just handwritten.



The flowers were hand-sketched on patterned paper, cut out, the edges inked and attached to the card using a brad. I also lifted some petals using 3d stickers. Overall, I like the card, but I did feel it was over-simplified and missing something, but I had no time to faff - I was already late enough with this card!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)