Sunday 31 March 2013

Wow! It has been some time…

What can I say? I’ve been away for quite some time. Pretty much completely incommunicado during that time, and I totally apologise for that. I really hope there’s still some of you guys left sticking around to read this – and for your dedication I thank and salute you!

I’ve had some pretty major changes in my life over the last 18 months. I was made redundant from my job in June 2011, then my marriage broke down soon after, and I ended up taking the difficult decision to move back in with my folks in October 2011, just feeling like my whole life had collapsed around me. These life changes totally blew my buzz for crafting – I just completely lost the inspiration to think up new designs and share them with you lovely folks. Life was on a big downer to be honest.

Anyhow, I put on a falsely brave face and put myself out there to get a job, and luckily, with a lot of hard work, I was accepted in a new position in November 2011. Life finally started back on the up!

And then later that year, I met up with an old friend who was also going through some similar tough patch, and we were a much-needed shoulder to cry on for each other during a very difficult time, and actually, ended up getting together as a couple shortly afterwards.

IMG_0270 Our relationship quickly went from strength to strength, and I knew this was the man I could finally trust my heart to <3

A couple of wonderful months went by, where I slowly began to get back the crafting bug, but then I became very ill. I was so sick, I was signed off work and put on drugs to help control my sickness.

Doctors quickly got to the route of my illness – morning sickness – I was pregnant with our miracle baby I never thought I could have!! Unfortunately, my sickness never really abated throughout the entire pregnancy, but on 27th December 2012, I went into labour and was safely delivered of our beautiful baby girl,  Hollie Joan, at 07:40 on 29th December, born a healthy 7lb 10oz, and with a lusty cry!

I can honestly say I have never felt so blessed in all my life, and all the late nights, early mornings and complete lack of sleep are all worth it. I love her to bits!

Hollie is now 3 months old. Life is still a huge learning curve – learning to be a mom, a step-mom and still trying to take some time out to remember to be me - is hard, but I wouldn’t swap it for the world! I’m hopefully getting to the stage with Hollie where she is getting into a loose routine, so I can hopefully begin to get back to my craft desk again soon, when she naps. Even better would be to do some more videos, which I am itching to do. I really feel like the crafting bug is finally coming back, hurrah!

But I’d just like to thank you all for your messages of support and your unstinting loyalty to me whilst I’ve not been on the craft scene. I really do appreciate it. Your comments and messages have cheered me up no end through some very tough times, and I thought you all deserved some sort of explanation as to where I’d been and what my plans for the future are.

Here’s my beautiful ginger princess and her happy mommy signing off for today…take care xx

 IMG_0631

26 comments:

  1. So glad to see/hear you again! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! She is a gem. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of all the bad things that happened to you but congratulations on being do happy now, your daughter is beautiful! Wishing you all the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a beautiful baby! I'm so glad you are back, was getting really worried there! Very sorry for the bad stuff you had to go through but happy to know things have turned around for you now. As a mom of 3, including 3 year old twins, my advice is when you are able get lots of crafting in because once your little is walking it won't be so easy!! LOL


    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonferful end to this pahse in your life. Congratulations on the birth of Hollie and I wish you and your partner every happiness and joy in the future.
    The crafting will come back in due course, for now enjoy your miracle and savour every moment 'cos it all gallops by so fast.

    Congratulations again and WELL DONE!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hollie is so pretty! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Hollie is so adorable! Yes, we are still around, and we can't wait to see you back in your "crafty" mind, and showing us new cards! Sorry to hear that you'd been through some difficulties, and life seemed suck! But there's always light at the end of the tunnel, and you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to see you back! And with such a beautiful little bundle!
    So sorry you had to go through so much to get to this point. Just give yourself time and enjoy your baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I hope your life will straighten up from now on! Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your beautiful baby Hollie!! I'm glad to see that you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww honey what a fabulous post !!! I am so happy to hear from you and your princess is beautiful :)
    Enjoy your time with her as they grow up so quickly, and please keep posting letting us know how you do :)
    Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another chapter in the book of life ay?, well done coming through it all and producing such a beautiful daughter.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad to see you back and many congratulations on your beautiful baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your little miracle! Life has a way of giving us many surprises. Sorry to hear about all the hardship you've had to endure. Best wishes for a bright future. I'm happy you are back to crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. good to hear your happy news - looking forward to your videos

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!!! My first time on your blog after watching a card tutorial on You Tube. I enjoyed reading your journey and the blessing at the end of what I imagine was a difficult time. Looking forward to seeing new videos and updates. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring story. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! Looking forward to more lovely creations when you find time (like when your baby is in Kindergarten!).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Wendy! :) I am very happy to hear that you are okay and most of all very happy. Can't wait to see you up and running again. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so happy for you!!!! I have tears in my eyes reading your post!
    Congratulations. I miss your talent so much but reading that you are do so well and are a MOM and a Step MOM is wonderful! May you continue to have blessings in your life as you have blessed us with your talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hollie is beautful, congratulations! But missing you online!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wondered why you weren't posting. Life is more than blogging as we all know. But I did miss your creative posts. I want you to know that I just prayed for you after reading your post. Life is hard sometimes. I hope that you will consider how much the Lord Jesus Christ cares for you in the ups and in the downs of your life. And I hope you have fun celebrating the 1st birthday of that beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just stumbled across your You Tube channel. Love your work and hope to see new videos. Congrats on your little surprise bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful story! I wish you many more blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment might seem off topic but you all will want to hear this!!


    We all knew a time when 1 BitCoin was worth more than $13,000 then it suddenly just crashed and now worth just $6,000.


    People never seem to know and understand the reason behind these drop and i will explain that to you.


    There was a total amount of BitCoin generated from the start by the developers at first and since its becoming valuable there was need to generate more of it.  You all didn't get that right? Let me explain better.


    So imagine from the beginning the developers of bit coin generated 10,000,000 BitCoin at first. Now these 10,000,000 BitCoin circulated to individuals, so when the 10,000,000 BitCoin was already owned by individuals all over the world it started increasing in value.

     Now the developers saw that thier crypto currency has gotten more value but less individuals owned it, there was need to generate more of it for more individuals to own.

     And what better way is there to generate more of BitCoin?


     If

    1 BitCoin = $13,000.

    Then 

    10,000,000 BitCoin = $130,000,000,000.

    So there is  $130,000,000,000 in the internet.

     Then the idea came to the developers!!

    Let's crash the price of BitCoin, use the remaining amount to generate more BitCoin.

     That is:

    Since BitCoin has built $130,000,000,000 in the internet, cut the price and generate more.

     I mean

    1 BitCoin = $13,000 then Now

    1 BitCoin = $6,000 

    So from 1 BitCoin, 2.2 BitCoin can be generated.

     Now the question is where is the newly generated BitCoin?


    It's are everywhere in the internet!!!

    Its in every website you enter.

    Its in every social media platform.

    Its anywhere in the world!!

    Its in North America.

    Its in South America.

    Its in Africa.

    Its in Asia.

    Its in Europe.

    Its scattered everywhere!!!

    All you need to do is start Mining it.

     Now how do you start Mining these crypto currency?

     There are lots of BitCoin Mining software  you can use for mining BitCoin.

    You can get these Mining software from

    *Soft Tech Geeks:

    softtechgeeks@gmail.com

    *Dread Syp:

    dreadspies@gmail.com


     Have been using it a lot, I Mine anytime I want and have been making a lot from it.


    Some will say, why is he sharing it now?

    Some will say, if that's how easy it is why not Mine alone? So you can get it all for yourself.


    Well the developers are smart, they put a mining limit to it. The idea was not for a single person to have it, or for a particular group of people.


    The idea was for everyone, everywhere in the world to posses these crypto currency, not for just one individual or a particular region.


           Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, cancer, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer and breast cancer. kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia, a
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
    Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)