Wednesday 16 July 2008

Have a wonderful day DAD


!!!!NEWSFLASH!!!!: Finally, a masculine card that I (a) love and (b) didn't want to throw across the room once whilst making it! A success for me, then!?!

This card was actually really easy. I'd been doing a bit of blog surfing and seen a few round cards that I loved, so I thought I'd try one of my own.

The papers are simply cut to the correct size and stuck together, and as men don't like too much faff, no sparkles :-( and the DAD was cut out of funky foam using the Olivia alphabet on the bug.

This was for a friends Dad's birthday, but rest assured I shall be rolling this one out with a great frequency for all my male rels and friends. Once you're onto a good thing, why waste it, huh? I'll just change a few colours round and hey presto, another unique handmade card! Yay!


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Men's cards are so difficult but you've got 'em aniled. The lettering & the graphic look are perfection. :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)