Thursday 28 January 2010

Breaking out new paper stacks

I thought I’d share a quick tip with you guys for opening new paper stacks. They always seem to come with those irritating sticky circles on the sides and/or the bottom of the stack, and if you try to peel them off, you either rip the cover of the stack (grr!) or it leaves behind a horrible sticky mess that sticks to all your other stacks when storing. Double grr!
So I use a craft knife to slice down the front and back of the sticker, and just peel of the remaining sticker down the edge of the stack. Peeling this doesn’t leave behind the sticky residue that’s normally left on the cover and back, so it’s a perfect way to break out your new paper.
Video below (it’s far easier to see than to explain!). I do hope you find this a useful tip!

1 comment:

  1. great idea, I hate trying to removed those annoying circles of goo!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)