Sunday 14 February 2010

Be My Valentine

<Digimax S600 / Kenox S600 / Digimax Cyber 630>
<Digimax S600 / Kenox S600 / Digimax Cyber 630>
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!! I've made this card using a dark brown and turquoise colour scheme, which makes a change from the usual RED valentine's cards, but I love this colour combo so I went ahead and did something a bit different...

The tutorial talks you through the colouring of the chipboard letters with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and colour washing with perfect pearls to give them a gorgeous sheen, and I also show you how to add beadwork to your project to give it a little extra sparkle for your someone special. I have used the new ‘Valentine Flourishes’ set from Hero Arts for this project – I just can’t get enough of these flourish stamp sets at the moment!

Head on over to my YT channel to see a larger version of this video and to rate and subscribe. Have a wonderful & romantic day!

1 comment:

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)