Tuesday 1 June 2010

Update…

Hi folks! Just a couple of things to update you with before my next video goes live later on this evening…

  1. After many suggestions from friends, I have created an artist ‘fan page’ over at Facebook, so it’s now easier for you to link to me over there and get the most current updates from me as it’s all linked to my Twitter account too.
  2. I also have two shops, one at Etsy and one at Folksy where I’m selling all my stuff. The Folksy account is priced in £’s and the Etsy one in $’s, so you can choose which you prefer, but you can buy from either regardless of where you are in the world. Pick the best exchange rate for you!!
  3. My aim is to up my video tutorials to one a week (currently it is just once a fortnight if I’m lucky) because my new video editing software is much quicker and less frustrating it should enable me to do more with the time I have available.
  4. Please leave a comment at this post for any techniques you’d like me to demonstrate and I’ll see what I can do for you!

As usual, any questions, please email me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I am able.

Pop back a little later for my next video tutorial =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, great to hear you're gonna try and do more video tutorials - as a new crafter they have been invaluable to learn new techniques and ideas, you're such an inspiration. Hope your new edit software works well too. Keep up the good work - it is appreciated! Jessi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,

    I have found your video's my accident on Youtube and have watched all of them now!! I love your designs and have learned so much from you already. :) Keep up your fantastic work. I love making cards and have even hooked my 5 year old daughter on to card making.
    More video's please...
    Big hello from Australia!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)