Sunday 7 June 2009

Square Frames Card

I made this card a few weeks back, but have only just got around to editing the video for it this weekend. Life's crazy busy at the moment, which is great, but it doesn't give me a whole lot of time to be sitting at my PC publishing videos!

I have four weddings to go to this year, and all the hen nights associated with them, so it will be a very busy summer! But don't worry, I'll try to do as many tutorials as I can ;0)


This card was an idea I had just staring out of a window....frames within frames....

I think it would be a great card for a man (perhaps without the salmon pink!) but the basic idea would be great if you're stuck for ideas for Father's day!

As you can see, some of the frames are raised using 3d stickers and some are flat to the base card. This was just to give some added interest so the card wasn't completely flat, however, it would be fine if they were all stuck flat too. I am just incapable of making a card without the use of some dimensionals! In fact the only card I have made that was completely flat, I hated, and refused to publish online ;0)

Anyhoo, here's the video below, don't forget to watch it on HQ....please head over to YouTube to rate & subscribe - thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)