Wednesday 24 March 2010

Spring…has sprung!

<Digimax S600 / Kenox S600 / Digimax Cyber 630>It’s a few days later than I planned for this to go up – but I’ve been having some major issues rendering my videos on my laptop. It does NOT like HD, whereas I cannot get enough of it. So we are currently not speaking, me and my pc. Darn thing, grr.
<Digimax S600 / Kenox S600 / Digimax Cyber 630>However, it still great for using digi stamps with, so it’s not all bad =)
I’ve never made a ‘Spring’ card before, but the weather has been far nicer of late and has put me in a very Spring-like mood, so this year I thought I’d give one a go.

I’ve used the Springtime Birds Digital Stamps set by Cocoa Studios from MyGrafico and this is a very cute stamp set. springtimebirdsstampsprevI love the other stamps in this set too, especially the bird with the flower in its mouth – so darn sweet =) 

So many different cards to be made with this set. I’ve printed it out on Core-dinations Whitewash cardstock, because the ink doesn’t smudge one iota even when using alcohol inks to colour in the images. Alternatively, you could paper-piece and print on patterned paper, or prepare any cardstock using clear matte gel medium acrylic paint before printing. This gives you time to hit the design with clear e.p. before the printer ink dries, sealing your design ready for smudge-free colouring.

As usual the video is below. Please head over to my YT Channel to rate & subscribe. I do hope you enjoy watching! Do leave a comment if you wish – I always love hearing from you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)