Wednesday 29 September 2010

Happy Halloween (SCF Design Team project)


Here’s my submission for this month’s Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends design team using a stamp by MyGrafico called Little Witch 1. Now I know I’ve said before that I just don’t ‘do’ Halloween, but I couldn’t resist this stamp. It was simply too cute and a great way to wean myself in to Autumn here in the UK!

Now there’s no video today, because I just felt like sitting at my craft desk and making a card without the camcorder whirring away above me…and I had a blast ;-)


The font for the Happy Halloween is called ‘Impact Label’ which I embossed straight out of the printer to get it to look similar to that Dymo Tape I used to label everything with as a kid. My stationary was really anally organised back then. Much like my craft room is organised now…I wish =)

The digi stamp is coloured using a mixture of copic markers and pencil crayons, a technique which I demonstrate in this video post. I then highlighted all the cobwebs with glittery Stickles and made the spider’s and the cat’s nose ‘3d’ with some glossy accents. Great fun!

Don't forget to follow my blog (link in the right sidebar)----------------------------------------------->

Have a spooctacular day =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)