Wednesday 28 April 2010

Wild Flower Card

<Digimax S600 / Kenox S600 / Digimax Cyber 630>
This card uses a gorgeous set called Wild Flower Stamps from MyGrafico and if you can’t be bothered to colour them in yourself, they sell the same set pre-digitally coloured – yay!

<Digimax S600 / Kenox S600 / Digimax Cyber 630>I spent quite a lot of time cutting out all of the features of this card, but it was so worth it in the end. I just love this effect! I’ve got more plans for this technique…

I have done a video tutorial on this – and it was a labour of love I can tell you! My computer died, just as I finished editing the video and I lost it all, despite saving a zillion times, and I ended up reinstalling my pc and starting from scratch. So it’s three days later than originally planned. Grr!

I also have news – I’ve been accepted as a YouTube Partner!!! I’m so excited about this new development. Apart from anything, it means I get to choose the thumbnail on my videos, which is 100 times better than the thumbnails YT picks for you =)

So without further ado, here’s my latest video! Please rate & subscribe =)

Watch it here | Watch over at YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)