Sunday 17 October 2010

Happy Anniversary


Super late in sharing this one with you guys. I was going through some of my old card photos and spotted this one and couldn’t remember ever blogging about it. So I’m doing it now!

I used this gorgeous flocked paper pack from GCD Studios called Paris Nights – scrumptious! The card was for my parent’s wedding anniversary this August just gone. And the reason I didn’t share it, was because I made it in such a rush before heading off to Australia, that blogging it was the last thing on my mind. 

So no video tonight…but instead I’m trying to make and share more cards with you all more regularly, even if I don’t have time for a video post. I find myself sometimes NOT crafting because I felt I always have to record my work. And sometimes I just don’t feel like it; I just want to craft in my own sweet time!

However, that said, I recorded a video today for the cutest little card I’ve made in a long time, so I hope to have that up by mid-week, if not sooner…sneak peak tomorrow! =)

Until then, happy crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)