Thursday 31 March 2011

Glittery Mother’s Day card

I know, I know. I promised you this post and video last week, but life got busy and before you know it, another week had gone by…

Sorry, but I hope you understand ;)

I love this card. It was super quick, really easy and you all must think so too, cos I’ve sold quite a few of them to various folks this week. There’s still some available in my Folksy and Etsy shops for you folks in the USA to get ahead of Mother’s Day for you on 8th May.

Anyway, the video is below as usual. Please don’t forget to rate my videos and subscribe to me over at my YT Channel. Also, if you ‘follow’ my Facebook and Twitter pages, then you’ll always know when my next video/blog post is up.

Watch video below | Watch at YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)