Wednesday 1 April 2009

Swirly flower card - one for the girls!! (for once!)

I know I probably shouldn't blow my own trumpet, but I really love this card, even if I do say so myself! And it was a fairly quick card to think up and make. I think it took about half an hour all told.
I just love the patterned paper I used in it, really diggin the swirls. And it had been a while since I got my Tim Holtz design ruler out to paper pierce some faux stitching, I really made up for it on this one by creating a whole frame with this effect.
Below is the video tutorial for this project. I tried to make it a little shorter than usual, by speeding up some of the slower scenes. I hope it adds rather than takes away from the overall tutorial.

Thanks for watching - please rate & subscribe over at YouTube!


PS: If you follow this link over to YouTube, and click on the little 'HQ' icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video, you can watch this in higher quality (recommended).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)