Monday 30 March 2009

Dotty Bloke Birthday card

Hi there! Well I'm on a role with these masculine cards....the designs seem to be coming to me easier these days, and dare I say it - I'm actually beginning to ENJOY making men cards (gasp!) or at least not dread them half as much as I used to.

I decided to stick to 1 colour, but using various shades, as I'm still experiementing with adding colour to my designs. I'm not at all trained in design or use of colour, so this doesn't always come as easily as I'd like. Plus, I'm on a budget, which means I haven't got a zillion packs of designer paper that all tie in with each other (more's the pity) I simply have to make do with what I've got and dream of winning the lottery to pay for my craft addiction. ;0)
Below is the video tutorial of me making this card. When I did the voice-over I was R-E-A-L-L-Y tired, so I apologise if I sound like I was about to fall asleep - I was completely shattered. My new video is already recorded and in the pipeline, so keep checking back for next next post....enjoy!!
PS: If you follow this link over to YouTube, and click on the little 'HD' icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video, you can watch this in higher quality (recommended).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)