Wednesday 8 June 2011

How I store my Distress Inks

Super quick post today. And you get to see a bit of my craft room – this is the tidy bit, lol!

I get asked a lot how I store my distress inks. I have them in a stack, stored face up (Distress Inks are so juicy, they don’t need to be stored face down like other pads). I simply identify the colour on each side of the pad using a tiny sticker coloured with the ink itself. Very easy, very quick, and saves a whole lotta hassle in the long run, constantly searching for a colour, especially if you have lots of ink pads! Hope it helps you all too =)

Watch video below | Watch at YouTube

2 comments:

  1. Clever girl!!! This is going on my 2 do list for sure, only I got every pad made, so I'll be adding the name as well on the label - SO clever!!! Thanks for the awesome tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your organizational videos, my craft room should be getting easier to use when I implement all these ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)