Wednesday 25 June 2008

Thanks!



Well it was my birthday on Saturday and I received some lovely presents, most of which were for my card making addiction, so I thought I'd use some of my new toys to make these thank-you cards for the people who bought me such great gifts!


I've been waiting for a Cuttlebug for AGES - indeed my O/H bought me it last month, so it's been sitting in the house waiting for me to use it ever since, but I wasn't allowed until my birthday. Anywho, I was up really early on the day to play with my new toy, and this is what I came up with.


I don't think this card needs explaining - it's practically all Cuttlebug based (of course!) apart from a retro stamp I used to liven up the background here and there...

2 comments:

  1. very beautiful work. I stumbled upon your blog through Stampin When I can.

    patty
    www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had to wait until your birthday! (and you DID?) Your better behaved than me. I would have whined pleaded cajoled (aka annoyed) the heck out of the gift giver, LOL. You made an absolutely stunning card with it. I love the pop of the letters. Gorgeousness! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)