Thursday 22 May 2008

Mosaic Madness


Again, this is a design taken wholesale from http://docrafts.co.uk/asp/projects/project.asp?id=947 by a designer called Jenny Pearce. I just loved how simple and quick the design is, whilst still being so effective. You could make so many variations on this theme, the list would be endless. Great cards to do en masse!

I love making cards from someone else's instructions, but I still prefer designing and making my own. Unfortunately, while I'm so busy planning my wedding, all my designs remain just that - scribbles in my 'Card Making Creations' book to make at a future date. Watch this space though, I intend on getting down to some this weekend :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)