It was very simple - I used PM inspirations papers (I think they were all from the 'Flowery' stack and cut out the flowers from a sheet of that, then layered them accordingly.
The 'Good luck' was a font I found off the internet which I simply printed onto plain paper, and used my glue pen to draw over and emboss with black embossing powder to make it stand out a little better.
I simply mounted it onto coordinating paper, rubbed over the edges (a little too enthusiastically in places!!) and stuck it on the card. If I did this card again, I'd mount the flowery paper on card before cutting them out so I could do some 3d work with it. Not decoupage exactly, but something with a little more 'lift'.