Friday 30 May 2008

Good luck!

I was feeling bright and summery when I thought of this card. I'd just spent a lovely weekend with my mom making all the various stationary for my wedding and although we were a little crafted out after putting so many necessary hours in on the wedding stuff, I had half hour left in me to come up with this.

It was very simple - I used PM inspirations papers (I think they were all from the 'Flowery' stack and cut out the flowers from a sheet of that, then layered them accordingly.

The 'Good luck' was a font I found off the internet which I simply printed onto plain paper, and used my glue pen to draw over and emboss with black embossing powder to make it stand out a little better.

I simply mounted it onto coordinating paper, rubbed over the edges (a little too enthusiastically in places!!) and stuck it on the card. If I did this card again, I'd mount the flowery paper on card before cutting them out so I could do some 3d work with it. Not decoupage exactly, but something with a little more 'lift'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)