Thursday 15 May 2008

Playing with my new punch...

I created this while playing around with my new punch that I bought. I know it's a really simple card, and took like 10 mins to make, but I like it! It could be anything; birthday, thank you, thinking of you, but I haven't put a message on the front because I liked the symmetry of how it looks as is. The message can of course go inside, or if I did decide to put it on the front, I would do it in fancy swirly gold embossing in the bottom right hand corner.

This card is great for making several at once and the design could be altered slightly to make some very quick Christmas cards, simply by changing the punch to a snowflake punch or such like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)