Monday 19 May 2008

Oh dear!

Oops! I've had a very slow day at work and it's taken its toll on my bank account...have ordered some bits and bobs for my Cuttlebug (which I don't yet own!!) from a lovely cheap site in America, www.ohmycrafts.com. They had some great offers on Alphabet dies, so I just couldn't resist and then to make the postage 'worthwhile' I got some very reduced priced embossing folders too! Altogether, I only spent £40 so it's not too bad really, just feels very decadant! I also got some paper stock that I've been meaning to get for a while, so watch this space for some new cards as soon as my stuff starts coming through! I ordered the paper from www.firststopstationers.co.uk and within 40 minutes from receiving the order, they had processed and dispatched it. Very impressed, but now I'm all spent out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)